Uttar Pradesh is in northern part of India. It offers a lot of opportunities for unemployed youth who want to get recruited in government sector.
Uttar Pradesh Government provides a lot of opportunities to work in government sector. The candidates who are preparing to get placed in UP Government sector can apply for various jobs.
Every year UP government announces recruitment notifications for the available government jobs in the state. The UP government publishes the recruitment notifications are every year for government jobs available in different sectors.
There are many government institutions established in UP to give employment to a lot of people. The state is densely populated and many people are not having jobs. According to a survey and past results, Uttar Pradesh provides largest number of
- IAS and
- IPS officers to the country.
- Indian Police Service is responsible to safeguard the state and people. They also work towards maintaining law & order.
- Similarly Indian Forest Officers conserve and protect forests.
Candidates who want to pursue their career in UP government can take different test in respective fields. They are also offered necessary training for respective jobs. Some other Sarkari Naukri UP that available are
Jobs in Government Institutions like in
- Banaras Hindu University
- National Seed Research & Training Centre
- Bharat Electronics
- Moti Lal Nehru National Institute of Technology
If the candidates are looking for institutional jobs, they need to check the updates on vacancies through government websites. Employment news can help the candidates get region wise employment news updates.
Uttar Pradesh is a big state. The UP government announces a large number of jobs. The jobs are available in government sector for various departments like
- And various other departments
The types of job that the UP government releases are
- Teacher Jobs
- Postal Jobs
- UPPSC Panchayatraj
- PSC Drug Inspector
- Police Constable
- AE Recruitment
- UPPSC Bank jobs
- Revenue Jobs
- Fisheries recruitment
- Recruitment in Judicial Department
Applicants having eligible qualification can see a bright future in UP government sector. UP State announces both Central and State Government jobs.
Candidates having qualifications like
- Postgraduate Degree
- 10th, 12th can apply for jobs matching their qualifications.
In district wise
- All graduates from any stream can apply for the following posts
- VRA clerk Jr. Asst. IBPS
- APGVB Gramina Bank
For applicants who are UP residents have large scope with more job opportunities. They can register for different Sarkari Naukri in up.
Like any other state there are different organizations in Uttar Pradesh like
- Public Service Commission
- Staff Selection Commission
- Education Departments
- Fire Department
- Police Department
- Revenue Department
- Postal Department and many more…
Based on these departments the jobs get announced by the Uttar Pradesh Government.
Every Year Uttar Pradesh Government releases jobs for candidates who pass out 10th and 12th.
There are many vacant posts for these unemployed candidates under state government. In here the jobs the bank jobs in Uttar Pradesh are primarily for
- Probationary Officer
- Assistant Managers
These jobs are available through the following banks
- Allahabad Uttar Pradesh Gramin
- Sarva Uttar Pradesh Gramin
- State Bank of India etc.,
To access the jobs according to the districts in UP:
The job seekers can visit the official website for a particular district.
UP government reserves some UP government jobs for SC/ST categories every year. It helps the SC/ST candidates get high probability over the other candidates.
UP State government selection process entirely depends upon performance of the candidate in:
Written examination which includes
- Screening test
- Personnel interview
- Medical test
The selection process for UPPSC & UPSSC state government jobs is similar as above for respective vacancies.
Job seekers who wish to apply for UP government jobs has to meet minimum
- Educational qualification
- Application procedure
- Age Limit
- How to Apply
- Payment scale
- Selection process
- Application fee
Well, the good news for all engineers who want to get recruited in UP government jobs. The Uttar Pradesh State government is planning to announce recruitment process. This recruitment process is for Engineer jobs In UP irrigation department. The senior authority has this through a local newspaper.
The job seeker can expect a lot of vacancies for the post of
- Junior Engineer
- Assistant Engineer
Recently the Uttar Pradesh Irrigation dept has announced posts for Assistant Engineer.
Those who are looking for career in government jobs after completing their engineering studies can apply.
Also if you want to try for the post of Junior Engineer can also apply after their graduation.
Uttar Pradesh Government helps many candidates by offering various jobs in respective departments. Candidates who are 10th and 12th pass can also try for government jobs in UP. Let us see how you can do a proper research for finding UP government jobs online (for 10th-12th pass). Search for
- Tenth pass government job in UP
- Twelfth pass government jobs in UP
- Sarkari naukri after 10th and 12th in UP
- Government Job in Up after 10th
Those who are looking for various UP government jobs can find them on their respective official sites. Job seekers can also hunt for jobs through various naukri blogs or websites. These websites/blogs also provide information on latest UP government jobs.
Where to Look for Results
- Candidates who give tests for UP government jobs can find the result information on net.
- Information available on net provides for immediate examination.
- It is better to check the accuracy of your marks by getting the hard copy issued by the board/institution or university.
Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh
- Make sure that you are applying for the right UP government job.
- In order to clear the tests you can speak to experienced people.
- Experienced people can help you know about the exams.
- This can help you gain a lot of confidence much before the exam.